Cancellation of Order by ISHRAE
1. There may be certain orders that ISHRAE cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order.
2. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by team or any other issue which ISHRAE identifies for not accepting the order.
3. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases.
4. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by Customer
1. Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped to the provided destination.
2. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order option Track Order option available at www.shop.ishrae.in.
3. Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
4. Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
1. Refunded amounts are generally returned within 7 business days however, the length of time required for the funds to be credited to your account is determined by your financial institution. Please check with your financial institution on their specific rules regarding returned or refunded transactions.
2. ISHRAE has no obligation to issue refunds if you cannot provide us with full and accurate information required to complete the refund or credit; or the refund request has already been processed through our payment gateway but has not yet applied to the originating source of the payment; or the refund request directs ISHRAE to issue the refund to a different financial institution than the source where the original payment was received; or ISHRAE did not receive the payment for which the refund request is made due to force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control.
3. Refunds requiring special handling may result in a delayed return of the funds.
4. In the event a refund cannot be handled within standard refund protocols or to process a refund after 90 days, you may be asked to supply additional information and to provide documentation of the original charge.